No results shown on the power measurement

Available to be read by all.
Asbjørn_Djupdal

Re: No results shown on the power measurement

Postby Asbjørn_Djupdal » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:03 pm

Your lynsyn is not calibrated correctly. The analysis tool refuses to work when it sees calibration values that are highly unlikely to be correct.

Asbjørn_Djupdal

Postby Asbjørn_Djupdal » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:06 pm

Can you try another lynsyn board? or try to recalibrate this one? I do not know what causes this problem, it would be interesting to know so if recalibrating it does not work I would like to investigate further.

Flemming_Christensen

Postby Flemming_Christensen » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:19 pm

Asbjørn_Djupdal wrote:Can you try another lynsyn board? or try to recalibrate this one? I do not know what causes this problem, it would be interesting to know so if recalibrating it does not work I would like to investigate further.

Hi,

This LynSyn was taken from 'tested-stock', but something could have happened. We could try a another from 'tested-stock' - or we could wait for the next firmware release to support update by USB.

What do you suggest?

FC

Asbjørn_Djupdal

Postby Asbjørn_Djupdal » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:57 am

I have tried the ones you sent us, they work correctly. Try another one, hopefully that works. If not, there must be a bug somewhere.

The USB fw update version is ready, we are just testing it here for a while to be sure it really works.

Return to “FAQ about Tulipp Development Platform”